Can Taxes and Bonds Finance Government Spending?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Toporowski, 2013. "The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 175-177, January.
- L. Randall Wray, 1999.
"The 1966 Financial Crisis: A Case of Minskian Instability?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_262, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1999. "The 1966 Financial Crisis: a Case of Minskian Instability?," Macroeconomics 9902009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Introduction: Minsky on Money, Banking and Finance," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- L. Randall Wray, 1999. "The 1966 Financial Crisis: Financial instability or political economy?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 415-425.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2000. "Is an Employer-of-Last-Resort Policy Sustainable? A review article," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 141-155.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-1998-10-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-1998-10-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1998-10-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9808008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.