Demand Policies For Long-Run Growth: Being Keynesian Both In The Short And In The Long Run?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Ryunosuke Sonoda & Shinya Fujita, 2013.
"International Competition and Distributive Class Conflict in an Open Economy Kaleckian Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 683-715, November.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Ryunosuke Sonoda & Shinya Fujita, 2012. "International Competition and Distributive Class Conflict in an Open Economy Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-12-005, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "La modération salariale : le point de vue des (néo-)kaleckiens," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196500, HAL.
- Rudiger von Arnim & Daniele Tavani & Laura Barbosa de Carvalho, 2012. "Globalization as coordination failure: A Keynesian perspective," Working Papers 1202, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Vera, 2014. "The Simple Post-Keynesian Monetary Policy Model: An Open Economy Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 526-548, October.
- Godin, Antoine, 2014. "Job Guarantee: a Structuralist Perspective," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:58:y:2007:i:1:p:74-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.