Accomulation of capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Smith, 2012. "Demand-led Growth Theory: A Historical Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 543-573, October.
- Antonella Palumbo, 2008. "I metodi di stima del PIL potenziale tra fondamenti di Teoria economica e Contenuto empirico," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0092, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ginzburg, Andrea & Simonazzi, Annamaria, 2005. "Patterns of industrialization and the flying geese model: the case of electronics in East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1051-1078, January.
- White, Graham, 2005. "Growth, Autonomous Demand and a Joint-Product Treatment of Fixed Capit al," Working Papers 8, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Florencia Médici, 2011. "A Cointegration Analysis on the Principle of Effective Demand in Argentina (1980-2007)," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 103-137, January -.
- Fabio Petri, 2009. "On the Recent Debate on Capital Theory and General Equilibrium," Department of Economics University of Siena 568, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fabio Petri, 2013. "Neglected implications of neoclassical capital-labour substitution for investment theory:another criticism of Say's Law," Department of Economics University of Siena 687, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sergio Cesaratto & Franklin Serrano & Antonella Stirati, 2003. "Technical Change, Effective Demand and Employment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 33-52.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate demand; growth; Cambridge equation; Keynesian premise; capacity utilization; long-period elasticity of output;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .