Patterns of industrialization and the flying geese model: the case of electronics in East Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Javorcik Beata Smarzynska & Wei Shang-Jin, 2003.
"Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-34, December.
- Javorcik, Beata & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2001. "Pollution havens and foreign direct investment : dirty secret or popular myth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2673, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska & Shang-Jin Wei, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," NBER Working Papers 8465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1969. "The Direction of Technological Change: Inducement Mechanisms and Focusing Devices," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, Part I Oc.
- Linden, Greg & Hart, Jeffrey & Lenway, Stefanie, 1997. "Advanced Displays in Korea and Taiwan," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt3tp8w2g4, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Tung, An-Chi, 2001. "Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry: What the State Did and Did Not," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 266-88, June.
- Pierangelo Garegnani & Antonella Palumbo, 1997. "Accomulation of capital," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0002, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ozawa, Terutomo, 2003. "Pax Americana-led macro-clustering and flying-geese-style catch-up in East Asia: mechanisms of regionalized endogenous growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 699-713, January.
- M. Dutta, 1999. "Economic Regionalization in the Asia-pacific," Books, Edward Elgar, number 1497, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:15:y:2005:i:6:p:1051-1078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.