Patterns of industrialization and the flying geese model: the case of electronics in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozawa, Terutomo, 2003. "Pax Americana-led macro-clustering and flying-geese-style catch-up in East Asia: mechanisms of regionalized endogenous growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 699-713, January.
- Javorcik Beata Smarzynska & Wei Shang-Jin, 2003.
"Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-34, December.
- Javorcik, Beata & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2001. "Pollution havens and foreign direct investment : dirty secret or popular myth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2673, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska & Shang-Jin Wei, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," NBER Working Papers 8465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Dutta, 1999. "Economic Regionalization in the Asia-pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1497.
- Linden, Greg & Hart, Jeffrey & Lenway, Stefanie, 1997. "Advanced Displays in Korea and Taiwan," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt3tp8w2g4, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Tung, An-Chi, 2001. "Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry: What the State Did and Did Not," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 266-288, June.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1969. "The Direction of Technological Change: Inducement Mechanisms and Focusing Devices," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, Part I Oc.
- Pierangelo Garegnani & Antonella Palumbo, 1997. "Accomulation of capital," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0002, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Crestanello & Giuseppe Tattara, 2006. "Connections and Competences in the Governance of the Value Chain. How Industrial Countries Keep their Competitive Power," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 07, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Liu, John Jen-wei & Ray, Pradeep Kanta, 2012. "The ‘Triple-alliance’ perspective for new industry creation: Lessons from the flat panel industry in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 585-599.
- Pietro Masina, 2012. "Vietnam tra Flying Geese e middle-income trap: le sfide della politica industriale per una nuova tigre dell’Asia," Working Papers 1210, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:1:p:13-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Wan-Hsin, 2009. "Do sources of knowledge transfer matter? A firm-level analysis in the PRD, China," Kiel Working Papers 1578, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nordås, Hildegunn Kyvik, 2007. "International production sharing: A case for a coherent policy framework," WTO Discussion Papers 11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:1:p:13-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annamaria Simonazzi & Paolo Villa & Federico Lucidi, 2008. "Continuity and Change in the Italian Model: Italy's Laborious Convergence towards the European Social Model," Working Papers 108, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:15:y:2005:i:6:p:1051-1078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.