Patterns of industrialization and the flying geese model: the case of electronics in East Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2001.
"Pollution havens and foreign direct investment : dirty secret or popular myth?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2673, The World Bank.
- Javorcik Beata Smarzynska & Wei Shang-Jin, 2003. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-34, December.
- Javorcik, Beata & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beata K. Smarzynska & Shang-Jin Wei, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," NBER Working Papers 8465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ozawa, Terutomo, 2003. "Pax Americana-led macro-clustering and flying-geese-style catch-up in East Asia: mechanisms of regionalized endogenous growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 699-713, January.
- M. Dutta, 1999. "Economic Regionalization in the Asia-pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1497, June.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1969. "The Direction of Technological Change: Inducement Mechanisms and Focusing Devices," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, Part I Oc.
- Linden, Greg & Hart, Jeffrey & Lenway, Stefanie, 1997. "Advanced Displays in Korea and Taiwan," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt3tp8w2g4, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Tung, An-Chi, 2001. "Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry: What the State Did and Did Not," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 266-88, June.
- Pierangelo Garegnani & Antonella Palumbo, 1997. "Accomulation of capital," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0002, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:15:y:2005:i:6:p:1051-1078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.