The "Hidden" Side of the "Flying-Geese" Model of Catch-Up Growth: Japan's Dirigiste Institutional Setup and a Deepening Financial Morass
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kojima, Kiyoshi & Ozawa, Terutomo, 1984. "Micro- and Macro-Economic Models of Direct Foreign Investment : Toward a Synthesis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 25(1), pages 1-20, June.
- David E. Weinstein & Yishay Yafeh, 1998. "On the Costs of a Bank-Centered Financial System: Evidence from the Changing Main Bank Relations in Japan," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(2), pages 635-672, April.
- Terutomo Ozawa, 1974. "Japan's Technological Challenge to the West, 1950-1974: Motivation and Accomplishment," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650673, January.
- Robert Z. Aliber, 1993. "The Multinational Paradigm," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511517, January.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 2000. "The "flying geese" model of Asian economic development: origin, theoretical extensions, and regional policy implications," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 375-401.
- Tabb, William K., 1995. "The Postwar Japanese System: Cultural Economy and Economic Transformation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195089509.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang Woon Nam & Sumin Nam & Peter Steinhoff, 2017. "Modi's 'Make in India' Industrial Reform Policy and East Asian Flying-Geese Paradigm," CESifo Working Paper Series 6431, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ewc:wpaper:wp20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewchius.html .