Continuity and Change in the Italian Model: Italy's Laborious Convergence towards the European Social Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Rosolia & Roberto Torrini, 2007. "The generation gap: relative earnings of young and old workers in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 639, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stefano Chiarlone, 2000. "Evidence of Product Differentiation and Relative Quality in Italian Trade," KITeS Working Papers 114, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Silvia Giacomelli & Sandro Trento, 2004.
"Proprietà, controllo e trasferimenti nelle imprese italiane.Cosa è cambiato nel decennio 1993-2003?,"
ROCK Working Papers
030, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 12 Jun 2008.
- Silvia Giacomelli & Sandro Trento, 2005. "Proprieta', controllo e trasferimenti nelle imprese italiane. Cosa e' cambiato nel decennio 1993-2003?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 550, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci, 2009. "Falling Educational Wage Premia in Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Annamaria Simonazzi, 2009. "Care regimes and national employment models," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 211-232, March.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Paola Villa, 2007. "Inequality across cohorts of households: evidence from Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci & Emiliano Rustichelli, 2010. "Far away from a skill-biased change: falling educational wage premia in Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(26), pages 3383-3400.
- repec:rtv:ceiswp:260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Ichino & Fabrizia Mealli & Tommaso Nannicini, 2005. "Temporary Work Agencies in Italy: A Springboard Toward Permanent Employment?," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(1), pages 1-27, September.
- Fabrizio Onida, 2003. "Growth, competitiveness and firm size: factors shaping the role of Italy’s productive system in the world arena," KITeS Working Papers 144, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2003.
- Ginzburg, Andrea & Simonazzi, Annamaria, 2005. "Patterns of industrialization and the flying geese model: the case of electronics in East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1051-1078, January.
- Matteo, PICCHIO, 2006. "Wage Differentials and Temporary Jobs in Italy," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006033, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011.
"The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011. "The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean social model; welfare state; labour market reforms; productive systems.;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.