The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011. "The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639450, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Bruno Amable, 2009.
"Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 17-39, Spring.
- Bruno Amable, 2008. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Amable, Bruno, 2008. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0809, CEPREMAP.
- Bruno Amable, 2008. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340417, HAL.
- Bruno Amable, 2009. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00386454, HAL.
- Annamaria Simonazzi & Paolo Villa & Federico Lucidi, 2008. "Continuity and Change in the Italian Model: Italy's Laborious Convergence towards the European Social Model," Working Papers 108, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- repec:pse:psecon:2006-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Cahuc & André Zylberberg, 2009. "Les réformes ratées du président Sarkozy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00368321, HAL.
- Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2006. "Evolution des attentes sociales et comportement électoral : France, 1978-2002," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590295, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hideko Magara, 2013. "Introduction: two decades of structural reform and political change in Italy and Japan," Chapters,in: The Politics of Structural Reforms, chapter 1, pages 1-24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Madariaga, Aldo, 2013. "Mechanisms of institutional continuity in neoliberal "success stories": Developmental regimes in Chile and Estonia," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/10, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; model of capitalism; neoliberal reforms; political crisis;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-11-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EEC-2011-11-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-POL-2011-11-14 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:11051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.