Report NEP-HPE-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goulven Rubin, 2011. "Hicks et l'économie de la dépression," Working Papers halshs-00638187, HAL.
- Item repec:spa:wpaper:2011wpecon3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akhabbar, Amanar, 2011.
"Tableaux économiques et analyse des business cycles chez Marschak, Frisch et Leontief
[Tableau Economique and business cycle analysis in the works of Marschak, Frisch and Leontief]," MPRA Paper 34556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatom, John, 2011. "Monetary policy in disarray," MPRA Paper 34607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice Tricou, 2011. "Count, trade, venture and desire: why money is at the core of decentralized economies," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Dave Colander, 2011. "The Wrong Type of Pluralism: Toward a Transdisciplinary Social Science," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1102, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "Response to a review of voting theory for democracy, in the light of the economic crisis and the role of mathematicians," MPRA Paper 34615, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2011. "Rankings games," ECON - Working Papers 039, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sandra Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011. "The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1447, European Regional Science Association.
- Jesus Munoz, 2011. "Orthodox versus Heterodox (Minskyan) Perspectives of Financial Crises: Explosion in the 1990s versus Implosion in the 2000s," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_695, Levy Economics Institute.
- Peter Biro & Flip Klijn, 2011. "Matching with Couples: a Multidisciplinary Survey," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1139, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Sandro Casal & Werner Güth & Mofei Jia & Matteo Ploner, 2011. "Would You Mind if I Get More? An Experimental Study of the Envy Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-051, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jean-Claude Thoenig, 2011. "Power, theory building, and heuristics," Post-Print halshs-00638230, HAL.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Luciana Lazzeretti & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2011. "The birth and the rise of the cluster concept: an evolutionary approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p63, European Regional Science Association.
- Diamond, Peter A., 2010. "Unemployment, Vacancies, Wages," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2010-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011. "The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Urs Fischbacher & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Disadvantageous lies in individual decisions," TWI Research Paper Series 71, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Roland Benabou & Jean Tirole, 2011. "Laws and Norms," NBER Working Papers 17579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basten, Christoph & Betz, Frank, 2011. "Marx vs. Weber: does religion affect politics and the economy?," Working Paper Series 1393, European Central Bank.