The Wrong Type of Pluralism: Toward a Transdisciplinary Social Science
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPluralism; heterodox; social science; epistemic game theory;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-11-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-11-14 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-11-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .