Report NEP-PKE-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dave Colander, 2011. "The Wrong Type of Pluralism: Toward a Transdisciplinary Social Science," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1102, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jesus Munoz, 2011. "Orthodox versus Heterodox (Minskyan) Perspectives of Financial Crises: Explosion in the 1990s versus Implosion in the 2000s," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_695, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ronald B. Davies & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "A race to the bottom in labour standards? An empirical investigation," Working Papers 201123, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:ilo:emwpap:2011-96 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Heal, Geoffrey & Fay, Marianne & Treguer, David, 2011. "From growth to green growth -- a framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5872, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2011. "The Global Economic Crisis: Long-Term Unemployment in the OECD," IZA Discussion Papers 6057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio Espuelas, 2011. "The inequality trap A comparative analysis of social spending between 1880 and 1933," Working Papers in Economics 263, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jo Thori Lind & Dominic Rohner, 2011. "Knowledge is power: a theory of information, income, and welfare spending," ECON - Working Papers 036, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.