Tableaux économiques et analyse des business cycles chez Marschak, Frisch et Leontief
[Tableau Economique and business cycle analysis in the works of Marschak, Frisch and Leontief]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pascal Bridel, 1997. "Money and General Equilibrium Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1303.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1991. "The economy as a circular flow," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 181-212, June.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420.
More about this item
KeywordsTableau; economique; sectors; business cycle; Marschak; Frisch; Leontief; matrix; welfare; structural change;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .