Drivers of Poverty Alleviation Process: Empirical Study of Community Based Organizations from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. Green & Colin Kirkpatrick & Victor Murinde (ed.), 2005. "Finance and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2764.
- Vrajlal, Sapovadia, 2004. "Optimizing Decision Making Capacity: Lessons from Empirical Study of Selected Successful and Collapsed major Cooperatives in India," MPRA Paper 44108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "What Works for Workers' Cooperatives? An Empirical Research on Success & Failure of Indian Workers' Cooperatives," MPRA Paper 55225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Alleviation; Community Based organization;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .