Report NEP-MFD-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shonchoy, Abu S. & Kurosaki, Takashi, 2014. "Impact of seasonality-adjusted flexible microcredit on repayment and food consumption : experimental evidence from rural Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 460, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Asad Islam & Chau Nguyen & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Does microfinance change informal lending in village economies? Evidence from Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2013. "What are we learning from business training and entrepreneurship evaluations around the developing world?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 116, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Anett John (née Hofmann), 2014. "Just a Few Cents Each Day: Can Fixed Regular Deposits Overcome Savings Constraints?," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 51, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cristina Elisa Orso & Enrico Fabrizi, 2013. "Microcredit and women's empowerment in Bangladesh: a structural equation model for categorical observed variables," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1396, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Sefa K. Awaworyi, 2014. "The Impact of Microfinance Interventions: A Meta-analysis," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sefa Kwami Awaworyi & Ana Marr, 2014. "Sustainability and Outreach: A Comparative Study of MFIs in South Asia and Latin America & the Caribbean," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kurosaki, Takashi & Khan, Hidayat Ullah, 2014. "Community-Based Development and Aggregate Shocks in Developing Countries: The Experience of an NGO in Pakistan," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 54, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "Drivers of Poverty Alleviation Process: Empirical Study of Community Based Organizations from India," MPRA Paper 55222, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2014.
- Mieno, Fumiharu & Chaleunsinh, Chansathith, 2014. "Function of Savings and Credit Unions in Laos: From a Village-SCU Survey in Vientiane Vicinity," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 52, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.