Proprieta', controllo e trasferimenti nelle imprese italiane. Cosa e' cambiato nel decennio 1993-2003?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Silvia Giacomelli & Sandro Trento, 2004. "Proprietà, controllo e trasferimenti nelle imprese italiane.Cosa è cambiato nel decennio 1993-2003?," ROCK Working Papers 030, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 12 Jun 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bigelli, Marco & Sánchez-Vidal, Javier, 2012. "Cash holdings in private firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 26-35.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2008.
"Does Idiosyncratic Business Risk Matter?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6910, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio Michelacci & Fabiano Schivardi, 2010. "Does Idiosyncratic Business Risk Matter?," Working Papers CELEG 1002, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- claudio Michelacci & Fabiano Schivardi, 2008. "Does Idiosyncratic Business Risk Matter?," EIEF Working Papers Series 0813, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2008.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Francesco Lippi, 2009. "Corporate Ownership and Managerial Selection," 2009 Meeting Papers 721, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Agostino, Mariarosaria & Nifo, Annamaria & Trivieri, Francesco & Vecchione, Gaetano, 2016. "Total factor productivity heterogeneity: channelling the impact of institutions," MPRA Paper 72759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cucculelli, Marco & Micucci, Giacinto, 2008.
"Family succession and firm performance: Evidence from Italian family firms,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-31, February.
- Marco Cucculelli & Giacinto Micucci, 2008. "Family Succession and Firm Performance: Evidence from Italian Family Firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 680, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Annamaria Simonazzi & Paolo Villa & Federico Lucidi, 2008. "Continuity and Change in the Italian Model: Italy's Laborious Convergence towards the European Social Model," Working Papers 108, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Marco Cucculelli & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2014. "Owner-management, firm age and productivity in Italian family firms," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 99, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsownership structure; control; control transfers;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-07-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-07-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_550_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.