Care regimes and national employment models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Melanie Arntz & Jochen Michaelis & Alexander Spermann, 2006. "Reforming Long-term Care in Germany," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(V), pages 37-42.
- Arntz, Melanie & Sacchetto, Ralf & Spermann, Alexander & Steffes, Susanne & Widmaier, Sarah, 2006.
"The German social long-term care insurance - structure and reform options,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arntz, Melanie & Sacchetto, Ralf & Spermann, Alexander & Steffes, Susanne & Widmaier, Sarah, 2007. "The German Social Long-Term Care Insurance: Structure and Reform Options," IZA Discussion Papers 2625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulkeen Majella, 2016. "Going to market! An exploration of markets in social care," Administration, Sciendo, vol. 64(2), pages 33-59, August.
- Clément Carbonnier & Bruno Palier & Michaël Zemmour, 2016.
"Tax cuts or social investment? Evaluating the opportunity cost of French employment strategy,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(6), pages 1687-1705.
- Bruno Palier & Clément Carbonnier & Michaël Zemmour, 2014. "Tax cuts or social investment? Evaluating the opportunity cost of French employment strategy," Working Papers hal-01017683, HAL.
- Elena Gentili & Giuliano Masiero & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2016. "The Role of Culture in Long-term Care," IdEP Economic Papers 1605, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Alessio Cangiano, 2014. "Elder Care and Migrant Labor in Europe: A Demographic Outlook," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 40(1), pages 131-154, March.
- Matteo Lippi Bruni & Cristina Ugolini, 2016.
"Delegating home care for the elderly to external caregivers? An empirical study on Italian data,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 155-183, March.
- Matteo Lippi Bruni & Cristina Ugolini, 2016. "Delegating home care for the elderly to external caregivers? An empirical study on Italian data," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 155-183, March.
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2013. "Delegating home care for the elderly to external caregivers? An empirical study on Italian data," Working Papers wp905, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Zenia Hellgren & Inma Serrano, 2017. "Transnationalism and Financial Crisis: The Hampered Migration Projects of Female Domestic Workers in Spain," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, January.
- repec:oup:geronb:v:72:y:2017:i:3:p:510-521. is not listed on IDEAS
- Angermann, Annette & Eichhorst, Werner, 2013. "Who Cares for You at Home? Personal and Household Services in Europe," IZA Policy Papers 71, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lang, Julia & Dauth, Christine, 2017. "Should the unemployed care for the elderly? The effect of subsidized occupational and further training in geriatric care," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168130, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Clément Carbonnier & Bruno Palier & Michaël Zemmour, 2014. "Tax cuts or social investment? Evaluating the opportunity cost of the French employment strategy," Sciences Po publications 31, Sciences Po.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Kijong Kim & Thomas Masterson & Andajit Zacharias, 2010. "Why President Obama Should Care About 'Care': An Effective and Equitable Investment Strategy for Job Creation," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_108, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jill Rubery & Annamaria Simonazzi & Kevin Ward, 2010. "Exploring international migration and outsourcing through an institutional lens," BIS Papers chapters,in: Globalisation, labour markets and international adjustment - Essays in honour of Palle S Andersen, volume 50, pages 77-103 Bank for International Settlements.
- Merita Jokela, 2018. "Patterns of Precarious Employment in a Female-Dominated Sector in Five Affluent Countries - The Case of Paid Domestic Labor Sector in Five Welfare States," LIS Working papers 746, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Francesca Bettio & Giovanni Solinas, 2009. "Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries," Department of Economics 0609, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Franck Bailly & François-Xavier Devetter & François Horn, 2012. "Est-il possible d'améliorer les conditions de travail et d'emploi dans le secteur des services à la personne ? Une analyse en termes de mondes de production," Post-Print halshs-00805678, HAL.
- Kotsadam, Andreas, 2009. "Effects of informal eldercare on female labor supply in different European welfare states," Working Papers in Economics 353, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2009.
"Le cause del(l') (in)successo lavorativo dei giovani,"
Economia & lavoro,
Carocci editore, issue 3, pages 107-107.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2009.
"Le cause del (l’in-)successo lavorativo dei giovani
[The determinants of youth success in the labour market]," MPRA Paper 14218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2009. "Le cause del (l’in-)successo lavorativo dei giovani
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2013. "Expanding Social Protection in Developing Countries: A Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_757, Levy Economics Institute.
- Caroline Murphy & Thomas Turner, 2014. "Organising non-standard workers: union recruitment in the Irish care sector," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(5), pages 373-388, September.
- Annamaria Simonazzi & Paolo Villa & Federico Lucidi, 2008. "Continuity and Change in the Italian Model: Italy's Laborious Convergence towards the European Social Model," Working Papers 108, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Albertini,Marco, 2016. "Ageing and family solidarity in Europe : patterns and driving factors of intergenerational support," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7678, The World Bank.
- Pastore, Francesco & Tenaglia, Simona, 2013. "Ora et non Labora? A Test of the Impact of Religion on Female Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 7356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dauth, Christine & Lang, Julia, "undated". "Should the unemployed care for the elderly? : The effect of subsidized occupational and further training in elderly care," IAB Discussion Paper 201713, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Angermann, Annette & Eichhorst, Werner, 2012. "Unterstützende Dienstleistungen für ältere Menschen im europäischen Vergleich," IZA Research Reports 45, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.