Reforming Long-term Care in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Barbara Steinberg Schone, 1999. "Intergenerational Household Formation, Female Labor Supply and Informal Caregiving: A Bargaining Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 475-503.
- Arntz, Melanie & Spermann, Alexander, 2004. "Soziale Experimente mit dem Pflegebudget (2004-2008): Konzeption des Evaluationsdesigns," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-84, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Leslie Foster & Randall Brown & Barbara Phillips & Jennifer Schore & Barbara Lepidus Carlson, "undated". "Improving the Quality of Medicaid Personal Assistance Through Consumer Direction," Mathematica Policy Research Reports be67aea613bd4e4c94a0730f1, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Pezzin, Liliana E & Schone, Barbara Steinberg, 1997. "The Allocation of Resources in Intergenerational Households: Adult Children and Their Elderly Parents," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 460-464, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2006-v-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.