Purchasing Piety? Coresidence of Married Children With Their Older Parents in Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lundberg, Shelly & Pollak, Robert A, 1994. "Noncooperative Bargaining Models of Marriage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 132-137, May.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Barbara Steinberg Schone, 1999. "Intergenerational Household Formation, Female Labor Supply and Informal Caregiving: A Bargaining Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 475-503.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber & Cynthia D. Perry, 2005. "Social Security and Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from the Social Security Notch," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(2).
- Emiko Takagi & Merril Silverstein & Eileen Crimmins, 2007. "Intergenerational Coresidence of Older Adults in Japan: Conditions for Cultural Plasticity," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(5), pages 330-339.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1995.
"Is the Japanese Extended Family Altruistically Linked? A Test Based on Engel Curves,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 661-674, June.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1995. "Is the Japanese Extended Family Altruistically Linked? A Test based on Engel Curves," NBER Working Papers 5033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merril Silverstein, 1995. "Stability and change in temporal distance between the elderly and their children," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(1), pages 29-45, February.
- Pezzin, Liliana E & Schone, Barbara Steinberg, 1997. "The Allocation of Resources in Intergenerational Households: Adult Children and Their Elderly Parents," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 460-464, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)