Assistenza a domicilio e assistenza residenziale: politiche di intervento e analisi empirica
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Stern, 1995. "Estimating Family Long-Term Care Decisions in the Presence of Endogenous Child Characteristics," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(3), pages 551-580.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1.
- Hoerger, Thomas J & Picone, Gabriel A & Sloan, Frank A, 1996.
"Public Subsidies, Private Provision of Care and Living Arrangements of the Elderly,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 428-440, August.
- Hoerger, Thomas J. & Picone, Gabriel & Sloan, Frank, 1995. "Public Subsidies, Private Provision of Care, and Living Arrangements of the Elderly," Working Papers 95-22, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Barbara Steinberg Schone, 1999. "Intergenerational Household Formation, Female Labor Supply and Informal Caregiving: A Bargaining Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 475-503.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Peter Kemper & James Reschovsky, 1996. "Does Publicly Provided Home Care Substitute for Family Care? Experimental Evidence with Endogenous Living Arrangements," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(3), pages 650-676.
- Rinaldo Brau & Gianluca Fiorentini & Matteo Lippi Bruni & Anna Maria Pinna, 2004.
"La disponibilità a pagare per la copertura del rischio di non autosufficienza: analisi econometrica e valutazioni di "policy","
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 357-388.
- R. Brau & G. Fiorentini & M. Lippi Bruni & AM. Pinna, 2003. "La disponibilità a pagare per la copertura del rischio di non autosufficienza: analisi econometrica e valutazioni di policy," Working Paper CRENoS 200305, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Norton, Edward C. & Wang, Hua & Ai, Chunrong, 2004.
"Computing interaction effects and standard errors in logit and probit models,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14.
- Edward C. Norton & Hua Wang & Chunrong Ai, 2004. "Computing interaction effects and standard errors in logit and probit models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 154-167, June.
- Hiedemann, Bridget & Stern, Steven, 1999.
"Strategic play among family members when making long-term care decisions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 29-57, September.
- Steven Stern & Bridget Hiedemann, 1999. "Strategic Play Among Family Members When Making Long-Term Care Decisions," Virginia Economics Online Papers 321, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"The Strategic Bequest Motive,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 151-182, July.
- Cristiano Gori, 2000. "Comparare i servizi sociosanitari per gli anziani: i costi economici e sociali delle diverse alternative," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(1).
- Maxim Engers & Steven Stern, 2002. "Long-Term Care and Family Bargaining," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 73-114, February.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2005.
"The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(4), pages 989-1014.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2003. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," Cahiers de recherche 03-07, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2004. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-03, CIRANO.
- Florian Heiss & Michael Hurd & Axel Borsch-Supan, 2003. "Healthy, Wealthy, and Knowing Where to Live: Predicted Trajectories of Health, Wealth and Living Arrangements Among the Oldest Old," NBER Working Papers 9897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Douglas Wolf & Beth Soldo, 1988. "Household composition choices of older unmarried women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(3), pages 387-403, August.
- Iacovou, Maria, 2000. "Health, wealth and progeny: explaining the living arrangements of older European women," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pezzin, Liliana E & Schone, Barbara Steinberg, 1997. "The Allocation of Resources in Intergenerational Households: Adult Children and Their Elderly Parents," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 460-464, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Balia & R. Brau, 2011. "A Country for Old Men? An Analysis of the Determinants of Long-Term Home Care in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201104, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Silvia Balia & Rinaldo Brau, 2014. "A Country For Old Men? Long‐Term Home Care Utilization In Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(10), pages 1185-1212, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jqat1f:doi:10.1427/23668:y:2006:i:2:p:241-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.