The social long-term care insurance in Germany: origin, situation, threats, and perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arntz, Melanie & Sacchetto, Ralf & Spermann, Alexander & Steffes, Susanne & Widmaier, Sarah, 2006.
"The German social long-term care insurance - structure and reform options,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arntz, Melanie & Sacchetto, Ralf & Spermann, Alexander & Steffes, Susanne & Widmaier, Sarah, 2007. "The German Social Long-Term Care Insurance: Structure and Reform Options," IZA Discussion Papers 2625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jasmin Häcker & Bernd Raffelhüschen, 2004. "Denn sie wussten, was sie taten: zur Reform der Sozialen Pflegeversicherung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(1), pages 158-174.
- Götting, Ulrike & Haug, Karin & Hinrichs, Karl, 1994. "The Long Road to Long-Term Care Insurance in Germany," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 285-309, July.
- Wasem, Jurgen, 1997. "A study on decentralizing from acute care to home care settings in Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(Supplemen), pages 109-129, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie Arntz & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2010. "The Social Long-term Care Insurance: A Frail Pillar of the German Social Insurance System," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(2), pages 29-34, 07.
- Rhee, Jong Chul & Done, Nicolae & Anderson, Gerard F., 2015. "Considering long-term care insurance for middle-income countries: comparing South Korea with Japan and Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 1319-1329.
- Arntz Melanie & Thomsen Stephan L., 2010. "Are Personal Budgets a Financially Sound Reform Option for the German Long-Term Care Insurance?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(4), pages 378-402, August.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:14566976 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:41358 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Long-term Care Insurance; Germany; Financial Situation; Sustainability; Reform Options;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-04-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2010-04-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2010-04-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.