The social long-term care insurance in Germany: origin, situation, threats, and perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arntz, Melanie & Sacchetto, Ralf & Spermann, Alexander & Steffes, Susanne & Widmaier, Sarah, 2006.
"The German social long-term care insurance - structure and reform options,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arntz, Melanie & Sacchetto, Ralf & Spermann, Alexander & Steffes, Susanne & Widmaier, Sarah, 2007. "The German Social Long-Term Care Insurance: Structure and Reform Options," IZA Discussion Papers 2625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jasmin Häcker & Bernd Raffelhüschen, 2004. "Denn sie wussten, was sie taten: zur Reform der Sozialen Pflegeversicherung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(1), pages 158-174.
- Götting, Ulrike & Haug, Karin & Hinrichs, Karl, 1994. "The Long Road to Long-Term Care Insurance in Germany," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 285-309, July.
- Wasem, Jurgen, 1997. "A study on decentralizing from acute care to home care settings in Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(Supplemen), pages 109-129, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie Arntz & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2010. "The Social Long-term Care Insurance: A Frail Pillar of the German Social Insurance System," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(2), pages 29-34, 07.
- Rhee, Jong Chul & Done, Nicolae & Anderson, Gerard F., 2015. "Considering long-term care insurance for middle-income countries: comparing South Korea with Japan and Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 1319-1329.
- Arntz Melanie & Thomsen Stephan L., 2010. "Are Personal Budgets a Financially Sound Reform Option for the German Long-Term Care Insurance?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(4), pages 378-402, August.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:14566976 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Long-term Care Insurance; Germany; Financial Situation; Sustainability; Reform Options;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-04-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2010-04-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2010-04-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .