Report NEP-IAS-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olsson, Martin & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2010. "Insured by the partner?," Working Paper Series 2010:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hye Jin Rho & John Schmitt, 2010. "Health-Insurance Coverage Rates for US Workers, 1979-2008," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-06, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Jochen Streb, 2010. "Moral Hazard in a Mutual Health-Insurance System: German Knappschaften, 1867–1914," Ruhr Economic Papers 0163, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "Uncertainty and Information: An Expository Essay," MPRA Paper 21556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinicke, Katrin & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2010. "The social long-term care insurance in Germany: origin, situation, threats, and perspectives," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-012, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Masatoshi Yamada, 2010. "Public Pension and Insurance: Public Pension System scheduled as an Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Joseph Mensah & Joseph R. Oppong & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2009. "Ghana’s National Health Insurance Scheme in the Context of the Health MDGs – An Empirical Evaluation Using Propensity Score Matching," Ruhr Economic Papers 0157, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Kakes, 2010. "Momentum or Contrarian Investment Strategies:Evidence from Dutch institutional investors," DNB Working Papers 242, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- John Schmitt, 2010. "Unions and Upward Mobility for Immigrant Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-07, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).