Health-Insurance Coverage Rates for US Workers, 1979-2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Schmitt, 2012. "Low-wage Lessons," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2012. "Bad Jobs on the Rise," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-23, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2012. "Where Have All the Good Jobs Gone?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-20, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2013. "Making Jobs Good," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(4), pages 6-21.
- John Schmitt & Hye Jin Rho & Nicole Woo, 2011. "Diversity and Change: Asian American and Pacific Islander Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-16, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
More about this item
Keywordsworkers; health insurance; health care coverage;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-04-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2010-04-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2010-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.