Report NEP-EUR-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Promoting renewables and discouraging fossil energy consumption in the European Union," Discussion Papers 610, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Christ, Julian P., 2010. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," FZID Discussion Papers 14-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2010. "Returns to Migration, Education, and Externalities in the European Union," Working Papers 2010.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hank, Karsten & Erlinghagen, Marcel, 1970. "Perceptions of Job Security in Europeâ€™s Ageing Workforce," MEA discussion paper series 09176, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret, 2010. "Structural Change, Specialization and Growth in EU 25," EIIW Discussion paper disbei173, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Schlüter, Stephan & Davison, Matt, 2010. "Pricing an European gas storage facility using a continuous-time spot price model with GARCH diffusion," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 02/2010, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Marcella Corsi & Chiara Crepaldi & Manuela Samek Lodovici, 2010. "facing gender inequality: A close look at the European Strategy for Social Protection and Social Inclusion and its Gender Equality Challenges after 2010," DULBEA Working Papers 10-04.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christian Schröder, 2009. "Financial System and Innovations: Determinants of Early Stage Venture Capital in Europe," EIIW Discussion paper disbei167, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Carlos Martí Sempere, 2010. "The European Security Industry: A Research Agenda," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 29, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Benedek, Dóra & Flevotomou, Maria & Lelkes, Orsolya & Mantovani, Daniela & Nienadowska, Sylwia, 2010. "Distributional implications of income tax evasion in Greece, Hungary and Italy," MPRA Paper 21465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esther Mot, 2010. "The Dutch system of long-term care," CPB Document 204, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:339 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heinicke, Katrin & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2010. "The social long-term care insurance in Germany: origin, situation, threats, and perspectives," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Annika Meng, 2010. "Long-term Care Responsibility and its Opportunity Costs," Ruhr Economic Papers 0168, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Giacomo Corneo & Matthias Keese & Carsten Schröder, 2010. "The Eff ect of Saving Subsidies on Household Saving – Evidence from Germanys," Ruhr Economic Papers 0170, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.