Reforming Home Care Provision in Germany: Evidence from a Social Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donges, Juergen B. & Eekhoff, Johann & Franz, Wolfgang & Fuest, Clemens & Möschel, Wernhard & Neumann, Manfred J. M., 2005. "Tragfähige Pflegeversicherung," Kronberger Kreis-Studien 42, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Liliana Pezzin & Barbara Schone, 1999. "Parental marital disruption and intergenerational transfers: An analysis of lone elderly parents and their children," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 36(3), pages 287-297, August.
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Ridder, Geert, 2005.
"Correcting for selective compliance in a re-employment bonus experiment,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 77-111.
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder, 1998. "Correcting for Selective Compliance in a Re-employment Bonus Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-096/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder, 1998. "Correcting for Selective Compliance in a Re-Employment Bonus Experiment," Economics Working Paper Archive 412, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Peter Kemper & James Reschovsky, 1996. "Does Publicly Provided Home Care Substitute for Family Care? Experimental Evidence with Endogenous Living Arrangements," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(3), pages 650-676.
- Schulz, Erika & Leidl, Reiner & Konig, Hans-Helmut, 2004. "The impact of ageing on hospital care and long-term care--the example of Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-74, January.
- Stabile, Mark & Laporte, Audrey & Coyte, Peter C., 2006. "Household responses to public home care programs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 674-701, July.
- Ettner, Susan L, 1994. "The Effect of the Medicaid Home Care Benefit on Long-Term Care Choices of the Elderly," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 103-127, January.
- Jens Lundsgaard, 2005. "Consumer Direction and Choice in Long-Term Care for Older Persons, Including Payments for Informal Care: How Can it Help Improve Care Outcomes, Employment and Fiscal Sustainability?," OECD Health Working Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
- Jasmin Häcker & Bernd Raffelhüschen, 2004. "Denn sie wussten, was sie taten: zur Reform der Sozialen Pflegeversicherung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(1), pages 158-174.
- Arntz, Melanie & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2008. "Crowding out Informal Care? Evidence from a Social Experiment in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-113, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2008. "Informal care and Medicare expenditures: Testing for heterogeneous treatment effects," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 134-156, January.
- Wasem, Jurgen, 1997. "A study on decentralizing from acute care to home care settings in Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(Supplemen), pages 109-129, September.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer directed long-term care; agency care; social experiment; Germany;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:7504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .