Demand-Led Growth Theory: An Historical Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- R. F. Kahn, 1959. "Exercises In The Analysis Of Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 143-156.
- Matthew Smith, 2006. "On Interest And Profit: Thomas Tooke'S Major Legacy To Economics," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-34, August.
- Trezzini, Attilio, 1998. "Capacity Utilisation in the Long Run: Some Further Considerations," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(0), pages 53-67.
- Serrano, Franklin, 1995. "Long Period Effective Demand and the Sraffian Supermultiplier," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(0), pages 67-90.
- Antonella Palumbo & Attilio Trezzini, 2003. "Growth without normal capacity utilization," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 109-135.
- Trezzini, Attilio, 1995. "Capacity Utilisation in the Long Run and the Autonomous Components of Aggregate Demand," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(0), pages 33-66.
- Cornwall,John & Cornwall,Wendy, 2001. "Capitalist Development in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521341493, March.
- Pierangelo Garegnani & Antonella Palumbo, 1997. "Accomulation of capital," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0002, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girardi , Daniele & Pariboni, Riccardo, 2015.
"Autonomous demand and economic growth: some empirical evidence,"
Centro Sraffa Working Papers
CSWP13, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Daniele Girardi & Riccardo Pariboni, 2015. "Autonomous demand and economic growth:some empirical evidence," Department of Economics University of Siena 714, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Smith, Matthew, 2018. "Demand-Led Growth Theory in a Classical Framework: Its Superiority, Its Limitations, and Its Explanatory Power," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP29, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Neo-Kaleckian and Sraffian controversies on accumulation theory," Department of Economics University of Siena 650, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth theory; Keynesian demand-led growth; classical economics; economic history;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2011-03-12 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-03-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:syd:wpaper:2123/7214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusyau.html .