Capacity Utilisation in the Long Run and the Autonomous Components of Aggregate Demand
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girardi , Daniele & Pariboni, Riccardo, 2015.
"Autonomous demand and economic growth: some empirical evidence,"
Centro Sraffa Working Papers
CSWP13, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Daniele Girardi & Riccardo Pariboni, 2015. "Autonomous demand and economic growth:some empirical evidence," Department of Economics University of Siena 714, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Matthew Smith, 2012. "Demand-led Growth Theory: A Historical Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 543-573, October.
- Matteo Deleidi & Walter Paternesi Meloni, "undated".
"Italian economic trends and labor market reforms: a 50-years overview,"
0012, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Paternesi Meloni, Walter & Deleidi, Matteo, 2014. "Italian economic trends and labor market reforms: a 50-years overview," MPRA Paper 64416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar de-Juan, 2005. "Paths of accumulation and growth: Towards a Keynesian long-period theory of output," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 231-252.
- Antonella Stirati, 2001. "Inflation, Unemployment and Hysteresis: An alternative view," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 427-451.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2010. "Strategic Competition, Dynamics, and the Role of the State," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4241.
- Smith, Matthew, 2018. "Demand-Led Growth Theory in a Classical Framework: Its Superiority, Its Limitations, and Its Explanatory Power," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP29, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Graham White, 1999. "Rethinking Kalecki on the Trend and Cycle," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 341-353.
- Trezzini, Attilio, 2017. "Harrodian Instability: a Misleading Concept," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP24, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Marc Lavoie, 2016.
"Convergence Towards the Normal Rate of Capacity Utilization in Neo-Kaleckian Models: The Role of Non-Capacity Creating Autonomous Expenditures,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 172-201, February.
- Marc Lavoie, 2016. "Convergence towards the normal rate of capacity utilization in neo-Kaleckian models: the role of non-capacity creating autonomous expenditures," Post-Print hal-01343732, HAL.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Neo-Kaleckian and Sraffian controversies on accumulation theory," Department of Economics University of Siena 650, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Florencia Médici, 2011. "A Cointegration Analysis on the Principle of Effective Demand in Argentina (1980-2007)," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 103-137, January -.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:14:y:1995:i:0:p:33-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cpe .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .