Report NEP-FDG-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Beyond the Crisis: Prospects for Emerging Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1103, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Aditya Goenka & Lin Liu & Manh-Hung Nguyen, 2011. "Infectious Diseases and Economic Growth," LERNA Working Papers 11.04.338, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Liu, Tao-Xiong & Hu, An-Gang & Zhou, Bi-Hua, 2011. "Defense Expenditure and Economic Growth under External Predation," MPRA Paper 29286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Sochirca & Sandra Tavares Silva, 2011. "Efficient redistribution policy: an analysis focused on the quality of institutions and public education," FEP Working Papers 406, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Antonio Estache, 2010. "Infrastructure Policy for Shared Growth Post-2008: More and Better, or Simply More Complex ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Smith, Matthew, 2011. "Demand-Led Growth Theory: An Historical Approach," Working Papers 2011-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Kumiko Okazaki & Tomoyuki Fukumoto, 1/01. "Macro-financial Linkage and Financial Deepening in China after the Global Financial Crisis," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Tiwari, Aviral & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Muhammad, 2011. "Is per capita GDP non-linear stationary in SAARC countries?," MPRA Paper 29109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.W.B. Bos & E. Stam, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Working Papers 11-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Mehdi Senouci, 1/02. "Optimal growth and the golden rule in a two-sector model of capital accumulation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00572510, HAL.
- Aoki, Shuhei, 2011. "A Model of Technology Transfer in Japan's Rapid Economic Growth Period," MPRA Paper 29235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Éric Tymoigne, 2011. "Measuring Macroprudential Risk: Financial Fragility Indexes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_654, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "Reoccurring Financial Crises in the United States," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.