Measuring Macroprudential Risk: Financial Fragility Indexes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luiz Fernando R. De Paula & Antonio José Alves, 2000. "External Financial Fragility and the 1998-1999 Brazilian Currency Crisis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 589-617, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tropeano, D., 2013. "Financial Fragility in the Current European crisis," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-09, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Konstantinos Loizos, 2014. "How financial innovation might cancel out bank regulation along financial cycles. A Keynes's state of confidence interpretation," Working Papers PKWP1403, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Greg Hannsgen, 2013. "Heterodox Shocks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_766, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Fragility; Financial Regulation; Financial Crises; Macroprudential Risk; Debt-Deflation Process; Ponzi Finance;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-03-12 (Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2011-03-12 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2011-03-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-03-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-03-12 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-03-12 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .