External Financial Fragility and the 1998-1999 Brazilian Currency Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José L. Oreiro & Luiz-Fernando de Paula, 2007.
"Strategy for Economic Growth in Brazil: A Post Keynesian Approach,"
Chapters,in: Economic Growth, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- José Luís Oreiro & Luiz Fernando de Paula, 2005. "Strategy for Economic Growth in Brazil: a Post Keynesian Approach," Working Papers 0027, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2014.
"Measuring macroprudential risk through financial fragility: a Minskian approach,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 719-744.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2012. "Measuring Macroprudential Risk through Financial Fragility: A Minskyan Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_716, Levy Economics Institute.
- José Luís Oreiro, 2006. "Capital mobility, real exchange rate appreciation, and asset price bubbles in emerging economies: a Post Keynesian macroeconomic model for a small open economy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 28(2), pages 317-344, January.
- Raquel Ramos, 2017.
"The Fragility of Emerging Currencies Since the 2000s: a Minskyan Analysis,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2017. "The Fragility of Emerging Currencies Since the 2000s - a Minskyan Analysis," CEPN Working Papers 2017-18, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- M Cruz, 2003. "A Minskyian Crisis: An Application to the 1994-95 Mexican Experience," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0325, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:4:p:419-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernani Teixeira Torres Filho & Norberto Montani Martins & Caroline Yukari Miaguti, 2017. "Minsky's Financial Fragility: An Empirical Analysis of Electricity Distribution Companies in Brazil (2007-15)," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_896, Levy Economics Institute.
- Éric Tymoigne, 2011. "Measuring Macroprudential Risk: Financial Fragility Indexes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_654, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andres Gallo & Juan Pablo Stegmann & Jeffrey Steagall, 2006. "The Role of Political Institutions in the Resolution of Economic Crises: The Case of Argentina 2001-05," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 193-217.
- Moritz Cruz, 2015. "The need for official reserves in Latin America: Assessing the precautionary motive, 1995-2011," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, March.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2010. "Detecting Ponzi Finance: An Evolutionary Approach to the Measure of Financial Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_605, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:22:y:2000:i:4:p:589-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.