Mr Keynes And The Post Keynesians
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004.
"Fiscal policy and the Washington consensus: a Post Keynesian perspective,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 333-343.
- Alcino F. Cï¿½mara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and the Washington Consensus: A Post Keynesian Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2004_09, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- David Dequech, 2008. "Varieties of uncertainty: a survey of the economic literature," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211223070, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fernando Ferrari Filho & Octavio Augusto Camargo Conceição, 2001. "A noção de incerteza nos pós-keynesianos e institucionalistas: uma conciliação possível? [The concept of uncertainty in Post-Keynesian theory and in institutional economics]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 11(1), pages 99-122, July.
- Alexander Lipton, 2016. "Modern Monetary Circuit Theory, Stability Of Interconnected Banking Network, And Balance Sheet Optimization For Individual Banks," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-57, September.
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 2013. "Keynes and the endogeneity of money," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 431â€”446-4, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.