Mr Keynes And The Post Keynesians
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keynes, John Maynard, 1919. "The Economic Consequences of the Peace," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number keynes1919.
- Gillies Dostaler, 2007. "Keynes and his Battles," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1404.
- Victoria Curzon Price, 2004. "Switzerland: growth of government, growth of centralisation," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 30-36, June.
- Jacob Viner, 1936. "Mr. Keynes on the Causes of Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 147-167.
- Razeen Sally, 1998. "Classical Liberalism and International Economic Order: An Advance Sketch," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 19-44, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004.
"Fiscal policy and the Washington consensus: a Post Keynesian perspective,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 333-343.
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and the Washington Consensus: A Post Keynesian Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2004_09, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- David Dequech, 2008. "Varieties of uncertainty: a survey of the economic literature," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211223070, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fernando Ferrari Filho & Octavio Augusto Camargo Conceição, 2001. "A noção de incerteza nos pós-keynesianos e institucionalistas: uma conciliação possível? [The concept of uncertainty in Post-Keynesian theory and in institutional economics]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 11(1), pages 99-122, July.
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 2013. "Keynes and the endogeneity of money," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 431â€”446-4, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .