A Simple Analytical Model of the Adverse Real Effects of Inflation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo F. Bastian & Mark Setterfield, 2015. "A simple analytical model of the adverse real effects of inflation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 637-665, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Fischer & Franco Modigliani, 1978.
"Towards an understanding of the real effects and costs of inflation,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(4), pages 810-833, December.
- Stanley Fischer & Franco Modigliani, 1978. "Towards An Understanding of the Real Effects and Costs of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oreiro, José Luís & Neves, André Lucio, 2010. "Acumulação de capital, utilização da capacidade produtiva e inflação. Uma análise a partir de um modelo pós-keynesiano não linear," Revista Economia e Sociedade, Instituto de Economia, Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP), vol. 39, pages 1-28, May.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-239, September.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1975. "An Equilibrium Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1113-1144, December.
- Friedman, Milton, 1977. "Nobel Lecture: Inflation and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 451-472, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo F. Bastian & Mark Setterfield, 2017. "Nominal exchange rate shocks and inflation in an open economy: towards a structuralist inflation targeting agenda," Working Papers 1720, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; strato-inflation; hyper-inflation; indexation; conflicting claims; uncertainty; growth.;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2015-09-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-09-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-09-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:new:wpaper:1519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Setterfield). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.