Report NEP-CBA-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedkrw:15-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chattopadhyay, Siddhartha & Daniel, Betty C., 2014. "The Inflation Target at the Zero Lower Bound," MPRA Paper 66096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fip:fedkrw:15-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin Clinton & Charles Freedman & Michel Juillard & Ondrej Kamenik & Douglas Laxton & Hou Wang, 2015. "Inflation-Forecast Targeting; Applying the Principle of Transparency," IMF Working Papers 15/132, International Monetary Fund.
- David Cobham, 2015. "Multiple objectives in monetary policy: a de facto analysis for â€˜advancedâ€™ countries," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1507, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Fiodendji, Komlan, 2015.
"Que Nous Révèlent les Fonctions de Réaction à Propos des Préférences des Banques Centrales?
[What Do Reaction Functions Tell Us About Central Bank’s Preferences?]," MPRA Paper 66296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Charles Nolan & Zivile Zekaite, 2015. "Always and Everywhere Inflation? Treasuries Variance Decomposition and the Impact of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2015_17, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2015. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," IMF Working Papers 15/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Sterk, Vincent & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2015. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," CEPR Discussion Papers 10785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2014. "Nominal GDP Targeting for Middle-Income Countries," Working Paper Series rwp14-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- A. Poissonnier, 2015. "The walking dead Euler equation - Addressing a challenge to monetary policy models," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-01, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Chakraborty, Lekha & Varma, Kushagra Om, 2015. "Efficacy of New Monetary Framework and Determining Inflation in India: An Empirical Analysis of Financially Deregulated Regime," Working Papers 15/153, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2015. "Comparing inflation and price level targeting: the role of forward guidance and transparency," Research Discussion Papers 9/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Tenreyro, Silvana & Thwaites, Gregory, 2015. "Pushing on a String: US Monetary Policy is Less Powerful in Recessions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincent Belinga & Constant A Lonkeng Ngouana, 2015. "(Not) Dancing Together; Monetary Policy Stance and the Government Spending Multiplier," IMF Working Papers 15/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Conti-Brown, Peter, 2015. "The Institutions of Federal Reserve Independence," Working Papers 15-05, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Guillermo Escudé, 2015. "The Possible Trinity: Optimal interest rate,exchange rate, and taxes on capital flows in a DSGE model for a Small Open Economy," BCRA Working Paper Series 201563, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Cross-Country Report on Inflation; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Nguyen, Thien Tung, 2014. "Bank Capital Requirements: A Quantitative Analysis," Working Paper Series 2015-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Eduardo Bastian & Mark Setterfield, 2015. "A Simple Analytical Model of the Adverse Real Effects of Inflation," Working Papers 1519, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2015. "Economic uncertainty: the implications for monetary policy," Speech 98, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Christensen, Jens H. E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2013. "A Probability-Based Stress Test of Federal Reserve Assets and Income," Working Papers 14-01, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Philip R. Lane, 2015. "Macro-Financial Stability under EMU," Trinity Economics Papers tep0615, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- David Amaglobeli & Nicolas End & Mariusz Jarmuzek & Geremia Palomba, 2015. "From Systemic Banking Crises to Fiscal Costs; Risk Factors," IMF Working Papers 15/166, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Pescatori & Jarkko Turunen, 2015. "Lower for Longer; Neutral Rates in the United States," IMF Working Papers 15/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2015. "The Euro Crisis: Where to From Here?," Working Paper Series rwp15-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Admati, Anat R., 2015. "Rethinking Financial Regulation: How Confusions Have Prevented Progress," Research Papers 3291, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Robert M Heath, 2015. "What has Capital Liberalization Meant for Economic and Financial Statistics," IMF Working Papers 15/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Gallardo, German Gutierrez & Schuermann, Til & Duane, Michael, 2015. "Stress Testing Convergence," Working Papers 15-11, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Goodness C. Aye & Tsangyao Chang & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Is Gold an Inflation-Hedge? Evidence from an Interrupted Markov-Switching Cointegration Model," Working Papers 201559, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.