Measuring macroprudential risk through financial fragility: a Minskian approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Tymoigne, 2012. "Measuring Macroprudential Risk through Financial Fragility: A Minskyan Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_716, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Aspachs & Charles Goodhart & Dimitrios Tsomocos & Lea Zicchino, 2007.
"Towards a measure of financial fragility,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-74, January.
- Lea Zicchino & Dimitrios Tsomocos & Charles Goodhart & Oriol Aspachs Bracon, 2006. "Towards a Measure of Financial Fragility," FMG Discussion Papers dp554, Financial Markets Group.
- Oriol Aspachs & Charles A.E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos & Lea Zicchino, 2006. "Towards a Measure of Financial Fragility," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Aspachs, Oriol & Goodhart, Charles & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P. & Zicchino, Lea, 2006. "Towards a measure of financial fragility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24508, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yasushi Suzuki, 2005. "Uncertainty, financial fragility and monitoring: Will Basle-type pragmatism resolve the Japanese banking crisis?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 45-61.
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "The rise and fall of money manager capitalism: a Minskian approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 807-828, July.
- Reinold, Kate, 2011. "Housing equity withdrawal since the financial crisis," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(2), pages 127-133.
- Luiz Fernando R. De Paula & Antonio José Alves, 2000. "External Financial Fragility and the 1998-1999 Brazilian Currency Crisis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 589-617, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Steven M. Fazzari, 2016.
"Inequality, the Great Recession and slow recovery,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 373-399.
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Steven M. Fazzari, "undated". "Inequality, the Great Recession, and Slow Recovery," Working Papers Series 9, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2016. "An empirical contribution to Minsky’s financial fragility:Evidence from non-financial sectors in Japan," Discussion papers e-16-007, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Leila E. Davis - Joao Paulo A. de Souza y Gonzalo Hernandez & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017.
"An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy,"
015495, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Leila E. Davis & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017. "An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Sarlin, Peter & Ramsay, Bruce A., 2015. "Ending over-lending: assessing systemic risk with debt to cash flow," Working Paper Series 1769, European Central Bank.
More about this item
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:36:y:2014:i:4:p:719-744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.