Housing equity withdrawal since the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nielsen, Mette & Pezzini, Silvia & Reinold, Kate & Williams, Richard, 2010. "The financial position of British households: evidence from the 2010 NMG Consulting survey," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 50(4), pages 333-345.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebner, André, 2013.
"A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 321-337.
- Ebner, André, 2010. "A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants. Evidence from Dutch households," Discussion Papers in Economics 11309, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Filis, George & Floros, Christos, 2017.
"Asset prices regime-switching and the role of inflation targeting monetary policy,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 97-112.
- Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Filis, George & Floros, Christos, 2015. "Asset prices regime-switching and the role of inflation targeting monetary policy," MPRA Paper 68666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Floros, Christos, 2015. "Dynamic Connectedness of UK Regional Property Prices," MPRA Paper 68421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Voigtländer, Michael, 2012. "The Stability of the German Housing Market," MPRA Paper 43315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berry, Stuart & Corder, Matthew & Williams, Richard, 2012. "What might be driving the need to rebalance in the United Kingdom?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(1), pages 20-30.
- Eleonora Fichera & John Gathergood, 2016.
"Do Wealth Shocks Affect Health? New Evidence from the Housing Boom,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25, pages 57-69, November.
- Eleonora Fichera & John Gathergood, 2015. "Do Wealth Shocks Affect Health? New Evidence from the Housing Boom," Discussion Papers 2015/20, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- David F Hendry & John N J Muellbauer, 2018.
"The future of macroeconomics: macro theory and models at the Bank of England,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1-2), pages 287-328.
- David Hendry & John Muellbauer, 2017. "The future of macroeconomics: Macro theory and models at the Bank of England," Economics Series Working Papers 832, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Gathergood & Eleonora Fichera, "undated".
"House Prices, Home Equity and Health,"
12/07, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Fichera, E. & Gathergood, J., 2013. "House Prices, Home Equity and Health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2014.
"Measuring macroprudential risk through financial fragility: a Minskian approach,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 719-744.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2012. "Measuring Macroprudential Risk through Financial Fragility: A Minskyan Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_716, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lydon, Reamonn & O'Leary, Brídín, 2013. "Housing Equity Withdrawal Trends in Ireland," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 90-103, January.
- Kamath, Kishore & Reinold, Kate & Nielsen, Mette & Radia, Amar, 2011. "The financial position of British households: evidence from the 2011 NMG Consulting survey," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(4), pages 305-318.
- Clavero, Borja, 2017. "A contribution to the Quantity Theory of Disaggregated Credit," MPRA Paper 76657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.