The financial position of British households: evidence from the 2011 NMG Consulting survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas S. Souleles & Jonathan A. Parker & David S. Johnson, 2006.
"Household Expenditure and the Income Tax Rebates of 2001,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1589-1610, December.
- David S. Johnson & Jonathan A. Parker & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2004. "Household Expenditure and the Income Tax Rebates of 2001," NBER Working Papers 10784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinold, Kate, 2011. "Housing equity withdrawal since the financial crisis," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(2), pages 127-133.
- Victoria Redwood & Merxe Tudela, 2004. "From tiny samples do mighty populations grow? Using the British Household Panel Survey to analyse the household sector balance sheet," Bank of England working papers 239, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Garrote & Jimena Llopis & Javier Vallés, 2013. "Los canales del desapalancamiento del sector privado: una comparación internacional," Occasional Papers 1302, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- McLeay, Michael & Radia, Amar & Thomas, Ryland, 2014. "Money creation in the modern economy," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(1), pages 14-27.
- Bryan, Mark L. & Longhi, Simonetta, 2013. "Couples' Labour Supply Responses to Job Loss: Boom and Recession Compared," IZA Discussion Papers 7775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bryan, Mark L. & Longhi, Simonetta, 2013. "Couplesâ€™ labour supply responses to job loss: boom and recession compared," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bunn, Philip & Le Roux, Jeanne & Johnson, Robert & McLeay, Michael, 2012. "Influences on household spending: evidence from the 2012 NMG Consulting survey," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(4), pages 332-342.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.