The financial position of British households: evidence from the 2010 NMG Consulting survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Button, Richard & Pezzini, Silvia & Rossiter, Neil, 2010. "Understanding the price of new lending to households," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 50(3), pages 172-182.
- Berry, Stuart & Williams, Richard & Waldron, Matthew, 2009. "Household saving," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 49(3), pages 191-201.
- Hellebrandt, Tomas & Pezzini, Silvia & Saleheen, Jumana & Williams, Richard, 2009. "The financial position of British households: evidence from the 2009 NMG survey," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 49(4), pages 274-285.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bunn, Philip & Rostom, May, 2015. "Household debt and spending in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 554, Bank of England.
- Bunn, Philip & Le Roux, Jeanne & Johnson, Robert & McLeay, Michael, 2012. "Influences on household spending: evidence from the 2012 NMG Consulting survey," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(4), pages 332-342.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "United Kingdom; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinold, Kate, 2011. "Housing equity withdrawal since the financial crisis," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(2), pages 127-133.
- Nadja König, 2016. "Personal Insolvency Dynamics in Germany and the UK -- A SUR-TAR Approach," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201602, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Susan Lund & Charles Roxburgh, 2010. "Debt and Deleveraging," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 11(2), pages 1-30, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.