Irish Households: Assessing the Impact of the Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berry, Stuart & Williams, Richard & Waldron, Matthew, 2009. "Household saving," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 49(3), pages 191-201.
- David Duffy, 2010. "Negative Equity in the Irish Housing Market," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(1), pages 109-132.
- Cussen, Mary & Kelly, John & Phelan, Gillian, 2008. "The Impact of Asset Price Trends on Irish Households," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 70-84, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cussen, Mary & O'Leary, Brídín & Smith, Donal, 2012. "The Impact of the Financial Turmoil on Households: A Cross Country Comparison," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 78-98, April.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:95-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dembiermont & Mathias Drehmann & Siriporn Muksakunratana, 2013. "How much does the private sector really borrow - a new database for total credit to the private non-financial sector," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Yvonne McCarthy & Kieran McQuinn, 2017.
"Deleveraging in a Highly Indebted Property Market: Who does it and are there Implications for Household Consumption?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(1), pages 95-117, March.
- McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2014. "Deleveraging in a highly indebted property market: Who does it and are there implications for household consumption?," Research Technical Papers 05/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:qtbart:y:2010:m:10:p:62-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.