Negative Equity in the Irish Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Addison-Smyth, Diarmaid & McQuinn, Kieran & O'Reilly, Gerard, 2009. "Modelling Credit in the Irish Mortgage Market," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(4), pages 371-392.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kennedy, Gerard & McIndoe-Calder, Tara, 2012.
"The Irish Mortgage Market: Stylised Facts, Negative Equity and Arrears,"
Quarterly Bulletin Articles,
Central Bank of Ireland, pages 85-108, February.
- Kennedy, Gerard & McIndoe Calder, Tara, 2011. "The Irish Mortgage Market: Stylised Facts, Negative Equity and Arrears," Research Technical Papers 12/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Cussen, Mary & O'Leary, Brídín & Smith, Donal, 2012. "The Impact of the Financial Turmoil on Households: A Cross Country Comparison," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 78-98, April.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:95-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yvonne McCarthy & Kieran McQuinn, 2017.
"Deleveraging in a Highly Indebted Property Market: Who does it and are there Implications for Household Consumption?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(1), pages 95-117, March.
- McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2014. "Deleveraging in a highly indebted property market: Who does it and are there implications for household consumption?," Research Technical Papers 05/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Cussen, Mary & Phelan, Gillian, 2010. "Irish Households: Assessing the Impact of the Economic Crisis," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 62-76, October.
- Byrne, David & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John, 2014. "Household Formation and Tenure Choice: Did the great Irish housing bust alter consumer behaviour?," Papers WP487, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kelly, Robert & McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2012.
"Impairment and negative equity in the Irish mortgage market,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 256-268.
- Kelly, Robert & McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2011. "Impairment and Negative Equity in the Irish Mortgage Market," Research Technical Papers 9/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Rock, Sarah & Ahern, Aoife & Caulfield, Brian, 2016. "The economic boom, bust and transport inequity in suburban Dublin, Ireland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 32-43.
- Lunn, Pete, 2011. "The Role of Decision-Making Biases in Ireland's Banking Crisis," Papers WP389, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- McQuinn, Kieran, 2014. "Bubble, Bubble Toil and Trouble? An Assessment of the Current State of the Irish Housing Market," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2014. "Projected Population Change and Housing Demand: A County Level Analysis," Research Notes RN2014/2/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Duffy, David, 2014. "Updated Estimates for the Extent of Negative Equity in the Irish Housing Market," Research Notes RN2014/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Constantin Gurdgiev & Brian M. Lucey & Ciarán Mac an Bhaird & Lorcan Roche-Kelly, 2011. "The Irish Economy: Three Strikes and You’re Out?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 19-41, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:41:y:2010:i:1:p:109-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.