Managing Household Waste in Ireland: Behavioural Parameters and Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Curtis & Sean Lyons & Abigail O'Callaghan-Platt, 2011. "Managing household waste in Ireland: behavioural parameters and policy options," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 245-266.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrett, Alan & Lawlor, John, 1995. "The Economics of Solid Waste Management in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS26.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Robin R. Jenkins, 1993. "The Economics Of Solid Waste Reduction," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 248.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 2009. "Recovery Scenarios for Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS007.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Incineration (N+2)
by Richard Tol in The Irish Economy on 2010-07-18 16:29:35
- Waste policy
by Richard Tol in The Irish Economy on 2009-11-19 20:08:41
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curtis, John, 2012. "The Environment Review 2012," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS26.
- Scott, Susan & Watson, Dorothy, 2009. "Cost-benefit Analysis of the Introduction of Weight-based Charges for Domestic Waste ? West Cork's Experience," Papers WP335, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:10:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12076-017-0188-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-05-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-05-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .