Report NEP-CMP-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CMP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Peichl, 2009. "The Benefits and Problems of Linking Micro and Macro Models: Evidence from a Flat Tax Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 182, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pablo Burriel & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2009. "MEDEA: A DSGE Model for the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 2009-17, FEDEA.
- Caroline Dieckhoener & Andreas Peichl, 2009. "Financing Social Security: Simulating Different Welfare State Systems for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 180, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Clemens Breisinger & Xinshen Diao & Rainer Schweickert & Manfred Wiebelt, 2009. "Managing Future Oil Revenues in Ghana - An Assessment of Alternative Allocation Options," Kiel Working Papers 1518, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Matthew Adler & Gary Clyde Hufbauer, 2009. "Policy Liberalization and US Merchandise Trade Growth, 1980--2006," Working Paper Series WP09-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- John Curtis & Sean Lyons & Abigail O'Callaghan-Platt, 2009. "Managing Household Waste in Ireland: Behavioural Parameters and Policy Options," Papers WP295, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ngeleza, Guyslain K. & Muhammad, Andrew, 2009. "Preferential trade agreements between the monetary community of Central Africa and the European Union: Stumbling or building blocks? A general equilibrium approach," IFPRI discussion papers 859, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Marcus Keogh-Brown & W. John Edmunds & Philippe Beutels and Richard D. Smith, 2009. "The possible macroeconomic impact on the UK of an influenza pandemic," Economics Series Working Papers 431, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em4/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sinha, Pankaj & Johar, Archit, 2009. "Algorithm for payoff calculation for option trading strategies using vector terminology," MPRA Paper 15264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2009. "A new algorithm for the loss distribution function with applications to Operational Risk Management," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00384398, HAL.