Estimating the Impact of Immigration on the Wages in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Immigration on Wages in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4472, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Immigration on Wages in Ireland," Papers WP318, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Peri, 2007. "Immigrants' Complementarities and Native Wages: Evidence from California," NBER Working Papers 12956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Barrett & Yvonne McCarthy, 2007.
"Immigrants in a Booming Economy: Analysing Their Earnings and Welfare Dependence,"
CEIS, vol. 21(4‐5), pages 789-808, December.
- Barrett, Alan & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2006. "Immigrants in a Booming Economy: Analysing their Earnings and Welfare Dependence," IZA Discussion Papers 2457, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Walsh, 2013. "Labour Market Regulation and Migration in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 85-102.
- Mary J. Keeney, 2010. "A Quality Adjusted Measure of Labour Services for Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(2), pages 149-172.
- Amalia Cristescu & Maria Denisa Vasilescu & Larisa Stanila & Madalina Ecaterina Popescu, 2013. "Regional Analysis Of The Real Earnings In Romania," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 7(2), pages 58-78, DECEMBER.
- Peter Mühlau, 2012. "Occupational and Earnings Mobility of Polish Migrants in Ireland in the Recession," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp413, IIIS.
- Kingston, Gillian & O'Connell, Philip J. & Kelly, Elish, 2013. "Ethnicity and Nationality in the Irish Labour Market: Evidence from the QNHS Equality Module," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT230, December.
More about this item
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:42:y:2011:i:1:p:01-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.