Car Ownership and Mode of Transport to Work in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Commins, Nicola & Nolan, Anne, 2009. "Car Ownership and Mode of Transport to Work in Ireland," Papers WP310, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- FitzGerald, John & Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & Diffney, Sean & Duffy, David & Kearney, Ide & Lyons, Sean & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Mayor, Karen & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Medium-Term Review 2008-2015, No. 11," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR11.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eakins, John, 2016.
"An application of the double hurdle model to petrol and diesel household expenditures in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 84-93.
- John Eakins, 2014. "An Application of the Double Hurdle Model to Petrol and Diesel Household Expenditures in Ireland," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 145, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- John Eakins, 2013. "The Determinants of Household Car Ownership: Empirical Evidence from the Irish Household Budget Survey," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 144, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Hynes, Mike, 2016. "Developing (tele)work? A multi-level sociotechnical perspective of telework in Ireland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 21-31.
- Driscoll, Áine & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar & Nolan, Anne, 2013. "Comparing the Determinants of Mode Choice across Travel Purposes," MPRA Paper 46034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Hynes, 2014. "Telework Isn’t Working: A Policy Review," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(4), pages 579-602.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:558-:d:95081 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:41:y:2010:i:1:p:43-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.