Telework Isn’t Working: A Policy Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrike Rau & Amaya Vega, 2012. "Spatial (Im)mobility and Accessibility in I reland: Implications for Transport Policy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 667-696, December.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1991. "Telecommuting and Travel: State of the Practice, State of the Art," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4zc486ph, University of California Transportation Center.
- Nicola Commins & Anne Nolan, 2010.
"Car Ownership and Mode of Transport to Work in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, pages 43-75.
- Commins, Nicola & Nolan, Anne, 2009. "Car Ownership and Mode of Transport to Work in Ireland," Papers WP310, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hynes, Mike, 2016. "Developing (tele)work? A multi-level sociotechnical perspective of telework in Ireland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 21-31.
- O'Keefe, Paul & Caulfield, Brian & Brazil, William & White, Peter, 2016. "The impacts of telecommuting in Dublin," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 13-20.
More about this item
Keywordsteleworking; e-working; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:45:y:2014:i:4:p:579-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .