A model based approach to analysing financial stability
In: Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
01-15.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:01-15||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:eme:jespps:v:25:y:1998:i:6:p:450-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eitrheim, Oyvind & Nymoen, Ragnar, 1991. "Real wages in a multisectoral model of the Norwegian economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Brodin, P Anders & Nymoen, Ragnar, 1992. "Wealth Effects and Exogeneity: The Norwegian Consumption Function 1966(1)-1989(4)," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 431-454, August.
- Englund, Peter, 1999. "The Swedish Banking Crisis: Roots and Consequences," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 80-97, Autumn.
- Eilev S. Jansen, 2002. "Statistical Issues in Macroeconomic Modelling-super-," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(2), pages 193-213.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1995. "Debt, Financial Fragility, and Systemic Risk," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233312, December.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2003.
"Econometric inflation targeting,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 430-461, December.
- Wadhwani, Sushil B, 1986. "Inflation, Bankruptcy, Default Premia and the Stock Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 120-38, March.
- Bardsen, G. & Fisher, P.G. & Nymoen, R., 1994. "Business Cycles: Real Facts or Fallacies?," Papers 20-94, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Mayer, Colin, 1999. "The Assessment: Financial Instability," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 1-8, Autumn.
- Wood, Geoffrey, 1999. "Great Crashes in History: Have They Lessons for Today?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 98-109, Autumn.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1999. "Bubbles, Crises, and Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 9-18, Autumn.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164, December.
- Øyvind Eitrheim & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2002.
"Progress from forecast failure -- the Norwegian consumption function,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 40-64, June.
- Eitrheim,O. & Jansen,E.S. & Nymoen,R., 2000. "Progress from forecast failure : the Norwegian consumption function," Memorandum 32/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:01-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.