A model based approach to analysing financial stability
In: Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
01-15.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:01-15||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dag Kolsrud & Ragnar Nymoen, 1998. "Unemployment and the open economy wage-price spiral," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(6), pages 450-467, October.
- Englund, Peter, 1999. "The Swedish Banking Crisis: Roots and Consequences," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 80-97, Autumn.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1999. "Bubbles, Crises, and Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 9-18, Autumn.
- Eitrheim, Oyvind & Nymoen, Ragnar, 1991. "Real wages in a multisectoral model of the Norwegian economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Brodin, P Anders & Nymoen, Ragnar, 1992. "Wealth Effects and Exogeneity: The Norwegian Consumption Function 1966(1)-1989(4)," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 431-54, August.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164, December.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1995. "Debt, Financial Fragility, and Systemic Risk," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233312, December.
- Bardsen, G. & Fisher, P.G. & Nymoen, R., 1994. "Business Cycles: Real Facts or Fallacies?," Papers 20-94, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Eitrheim,O. & Jansen,E.S. & Nymoen,R., 2000.
"Progress from forecast failure : the Norwegian consumption function,"
32/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Øyvind Eitrheim & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2002. "Progress from forecast failure -- the Norwegian consumption function," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 40-64, June.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 1999.
"Econometric Inflation Targeting,"
Working Paper Series
0502, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 30 Oct 2001.
- Mayer, Colin, 1999. "The Assessment: Financial Instability," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 1-8, Autumn.
- Wadhwani, Sushil B, 1986. "Inflation, Bankruptcy, Default Premia and the Stock Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 120-38, March.
- Wood, Geoffrey, 1999. "Great Crashes in History: Have They Lessons for Today?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 98-109, Autumn.
- Eilev S. Jansen, 2002. "Statistical Issues in Macroeconomic Modelling-super-," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(2), pages 193-213.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:01-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.