Inflation, Bankruptcy, Default Premia and the Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2010.
"Modelling and Forecasting UK Mortgage Arrears and Possessions,"
Economics Series Working Papers
499, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting UK Mortgage Arrears and Possessions," SERC Discussion Papers 0052, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John, 2010. "Modelling and forecasting UK mortgage arrears and possessions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58520, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting UK Mortgage Arrears and Possessions," CEPR Discussion Papers 7986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2003. "Monetary Policy And The Distribution Of Income," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11072, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fabling, Richard & Grimes, Arthur, 2005.
"Insolvency and economic development: Regional variation and adjustment,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 339-359.
- Richard Fabling & Arthur Grimes, 2004. "Insolvency and Economic Development:Regional Variation and Adjustment," Development and Comp Systems 0404006, EconWPA.
- Richard Fabling & Arthur Grimes, 2004. "Insolvency and Economic Development: Regional Variation and Adjustment," Working Papers 03_18, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Hunter, John & Isachenkova, Natalia, 2006.
"Aggregate economy risk and company failure: An examination of UK quoted firms in the early 1990s,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 911-919, November.
- John Hunter, 2003. "AGGREGATE ECONOMY RISK AND COMPANY FAILURE:AN EXAMINATION OF UK QUOTED FIRMS IN THE EARLY 1990s," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-09, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- John Hunter & Natalia Isachenkova, 2004. "Aggregate Economy Risk And Company Failure:An Examination Of Uk Quoted Firms In The Early 1990s," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 74, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- John Hunter, 2003. "AGGREGATE ECONOMY RISK AND COMPANY FAILURE:AN EXAMINATION OF UK QUOTED FIRMS IN THE EARLY 1990s," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-09, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Jia Liu, 2004. "Macroeconomic determinants of corporate failures: evidence from the UK," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 939-945.
- Henryk Gurgul & Paweł Zając, 2014. "The impact of alterations in the local insolvency legislation on business bankruptcy rates in Poland," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 15(3), pages 453-466, June.
- Michel Boutillier & Sabine Dérangère, 1992. "Le taux du crédit accordé aux entreprises françaises : coûts opératoires des banques et prime de risque de défaut," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(2), pages 363-382.
- Martín Vallcorba & Javier Delgado, 2007. "Determinantes de la morosidad bancaria en una economía dolarizada. El caso uruguayo," Working Papers 0722, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Han, Jie, 2014. "Financial distress of Chinese firms: Microeconomic, macroeconomic and institutional influences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 244-262.
- Philip Bunn & Victoria Redwood, 2003. "Company accounts based modelling of business failures and the implications for financial stability," Bank of England working papers 210, Bank of England.
- A. Bhattacharjee & C. Higson & S. Holly & P. Kattuman, 2009. "Macroeconomic Instability and Business Exit: Determinants of Failures and Acquisitions of UK Firms," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 108-131, February.
- Nicholas Lee & Fu-Min Chang & Yale Wang & Duong Thu La & Hsiang-Jane Su, 2017. "Impacts of Macroeconomic News on Vietnamese SOEs' Performance," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-5.
- F J Breedon & M A S Joyce, 1993. "House prices, arrears and possessions: A three equation model for the UK," Bank of England working papers 14, Bank of England.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Chris Higson & Sean Holly & Paul Kattuman, 2007. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Business Exit: Determinants of Failures and Acquisitions of UK Firms," CDMA Working Paper Series 200713, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Harada, Nobuyuki & Kageyama, Noriyuki, 2011. "Bankruptcy dynamics in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 119-128, March.
- Øyvind Eitrheim & Bjarne Gulbrandsen, 2001. "A model based approach to analysing financial stability," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 311-330 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kearns, Allan, 2003. "Corporate Indebtedness and Liquidations in Ireland," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 91-105, August.
- Régis Blazy, 1996. "Mimétisme, erreurs d'anticipation de la demande et risque de défaillance des entreprises industrielles en France : un modèle économétrique à correction d'erreur," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 125(4), pages 1-18.
- Vicente Salas & Jesús Saurina, 2002. "Credit Risk in Two Institutional Regimes: Spanish Commercial and Savings Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 203-224, December.
- Salman, A. Khalik & von Friedrichs, Yvonne & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Macroeconomic Factors and Swedish Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturing Firm Failure," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 185, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gertjan W. Vlieghe, 2001. "Indicators of fragility in the UK corporate sector," Bank of England working papers 146, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:96:y:1986:i:381:p:120-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.