Contact information of Department of International Politics, City University London
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dip:dpaper. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Research Publications Librarian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cpcituk.html .
- 2013-10 (Re)Conceptualising the Space of Markets: The case of the 2007-9 global financial crisis
by Jones, A.
- 2013-09 Financial Fragility in the Current European crisis
by Tropeano, D.
- 2013-08 Privatized Returns and Socialized Risks: CEO Incentives, Securitization Accounting and the Financial Crisis
by Fabrizi, M. & Parbonetti, A.
- 2013-07 The Interconnections Between the Shadow Banking System and the Regular Banking System. Evidence from the Euro Area
by Jeffers, E. & Baicu, C.
- 2013-06 Fund Management and Systemic Risk - Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis
by Bengtsson, E.
- 2013-05 The Historical Role of the European Shadow Banking System in the Development and Evolution of Our Monetary Institutions
by Lazcano, I. C.
- 2013-04 Do Politicians Serve the One Percent? Evidence in OECD Countries
by Torija, P.
- 2013-03 The Governance of the Black Holes of the World Economy: Shadow Banking and Offshore Finance
by Palan, R. & Nesvetailova, A.
- 2013-02 Shadow Banking and Systemic Risk in Europe and China
by Hsu, S. & Li, J. & Qin, Y.
- 2013-01 Sizing the European Shadow Banking System: A New Methodology
by Tyson, J. & Shabani, M.