(Re)Conceptualising the Space of Markets: The case of the 2007-9 global financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Reinhard H. & Hackethal, Andreas & Tyrell, Marcel, 1999. "Disintermediation and the Role of Banks in Europe: An International Comparison," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 36-67, January.
- Éric Tymoigne, 2011. "Measuring Macroprudential Risk: Financial Fragility Indexes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_654, Levy Economics Institute.
- Domenica Tropeano, 2011. "Financial Regulation After the Crisis," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 45-60.
- Arce, Oscar & Mayordomo, Sergio & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2013.
"Credit-risk valuation in the sovereign CDS and bonds markets: Evidence from the euro area crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 124-145.
- Ã“scar Arce & Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio PeÃ±a, 2012. "Credit-Risk Valuation in the Sovereign CDS and Bonds Markets: Evidence from the Euro Area Crisis," Faculty Working Papers 22/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Philipp Hartmann & Angela Maddaloni & Simone Manganelli, 2003.
"The Euro-area Financial System: Structure, Integration, and Policy Initiatives,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 180-213.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Maddaloni, Angela & Manganelli, Simone, 2003. "The euro area financial system: structure, integration and policy initiatives," Working Paper Series 230, European Central Bank.
- Domenica Tropeano, 2010.
"The Current Financial Crisis, Monetary Policy, and Minsky's Structural Instability Hypothesis,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 41-57.
- Domenica Tropeano, 2010. "The current financial crisis, monetary policy and Minsky's structural instability hypothesis," Working Papers 60-2010, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Jun 2010.
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "No Going Back: Why We Cannot Restore Glass-Steagall's Segregation of Banking and Finance," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_107, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2010. "Why the subprime crisis is different: a Minskyian approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 239-255, March.
- Coudert, V. & Gex, M., 2010. "Credit default swap and bond markets: which leads the other?," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 14, pages 161-167, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmarkets; economic practices; financial crisis; spatiality; cultural economy; actor network theory; performativity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-12-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HME-2013-12-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-12-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dip:dpaper:2013-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpcituk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .