Vertical Industry Linkages: Sources of Productivity Gains and Cumulative Causation?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Frode Steen, 2002. "Vertical Industry Linkages: Sources of Productivity Gains and Cumulative Causation?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(1), pages 3-20, August.
- Steen, Frode & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2000. "Vertical Industry Linkages: Sources Of Productivity Gains And Cumulative Causation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klette, Tor Jakob, 1999.
"Market Power, Scale Economies and Productivity: Estimates from a Panel of Establishment Data,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 451-476, December.
- Klette, T.J., 1998. "Market Power, Scale Economies and Productivity: Estimates from a Panel of Establishment Data," Memorandum 15/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 1995.
"Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 165-188, August.
- Basu, S. & Fernald, J.G., 1993. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error," Papers 93-22, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1995. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error?," NBER Working Papers 5073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1994. "Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?," International Finance Discussion Papers 463, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, January.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1998.
"Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 707-731, August.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markusen, James R, 1989. "Trade in Producer Services and in Other Specialized Intermediate Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 85-95, March.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1996.
"Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 341-359, May.
- Anthony J. Venables, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0137, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Knarvik, Karen Helene Midelfart & Steen, Frode, 1999.
" Self-Reinforcing Agglomerations? An Empirical Industry Study,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 515-532, December.
- Knarvik, K.H.M. & Steen, F., 1997. "Self-reinforcing Agglomerations? An empirical industry study," Papers 14/97, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Lambson, V.E., 1989. "Industry Evolution With Sunk Costs And Uncertian Market Conditions," Working papers 8904, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Lyons, Richard K., 1990. "Internal versus external economies in European industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 805-826, June.
- S. W. Davies & Paul A. Geroski, 2000. "Changes In Concentration, Turbulence, And The Dynamics Of Market Shares," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(3), pages 383-391, August.
- Baldwin, John R & Gorecki, Paul K, 1994. "Concentration and Mobility Statistics in Canada's Manufacturing Sector," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 93-103, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley, 2004. "Does Outsourcing Increase Profitability?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(3), pages 267-288.
- N. Domeque Claver & C. Fillat Castejón & F. Sanz Gracia, 2012.
"External economies as a mechanism of agglomeration in EU manufacturing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4421-4438, December.
- Nuria Domeque Claver & Carmen Fillat Castejón & Fernando Sanz Gracia, 2011. "External economies as a mechanism of agglomeration in EU manufacturing," Post-Print hal-00719068, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; PRODUCTIVITY ; ECONOMIES OF SCALE;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:1/2000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .