Megacities vs. Global Cities. The institutional hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huriot,Jean-Marie & Thisse,Jacques-FranÃ§ois (ed.), 2000. "Economics of Cities," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641906, April.
- Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas, 1996. "Trade policy and the Third World metropolis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 137-150, April.
- Henderson, J V, 1974. "The Sizes and Types of Cities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 640-656, September.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, January.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage, 2005. "Advanced Services and Regional Integration. The Case of the CEECs," Post-Print halshs-00008696, HAL.
- Fujita,Masahisa & Thisse,Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 2013.
"Economics of Agglomeration,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107001411.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1996. "Economics of Agglomeration," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 339-378, December.
- Fujita,Masahisa & Thisse,Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 2013. "Economics of Agglomeration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521171960.
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F., 1996. "Economics of agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1250, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1996. "Economics of Agglomeration," CEPR Discussion Papers 1344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Puga, 1996.
"Urbanisation Patterns: European vs Less Developed Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0305, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Puga, Diego, 1996. "Urbanisation patterns: European vs less developed countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20656, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henderson, Vernon & Mitra, Arindam, 1996. "The new urban landscape: Developers and edge cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 613-643, December.
- P.J. Taylor & G. Catalano & D.R.F. Walker, 2002. "Measurement of the World City Network," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(13), pages 2367-2376, December.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1995. "Trade and Circuses: Explaining Urban Giants," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 195-227.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-06-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-06-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:legeco:2006-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.