Report NEP-URE-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nalini Prasad & Anthony Richards, 2006. "Measuring Housing Price Growth – Using Stratification to Improve Median-based Measures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- James Hansen, 2006. "Australian House Prices: A Comparison of Hedonic and Repeat-sales Measures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Leigh L. Linden & Jonah E. Rockoff, 2006. "There Goes the Neighborhood? Estimates of the Impact of Crime Risk on Property Values From Megan's Laws," NBER Working Papers 12253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Öster, Anna, 2006. "Parental unemployment and children's school performance," Working Paper Series 2006:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna, 2005. "Relaxing Tax Competition through Public Good Differentation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 737, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Schady, Norbert & Araujo, Maria Caridad, 2006. "Cash transfers, conditions, school enrollment, and child work : evidence from a randomized experiment in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3930, The World Bank.
- Nouweland, Anne van den & Wooders, Myrna, 2005. "Status Equilibrium in Local Public Good Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 733, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & HURIOT, Jean-Marie, 2006. "Megacities vs. Global Cities. The institutional hypothesis," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Giorgio Brunello & Francesca Gambarotto, 2006. "Do Spatial Agglomeration and Local Labor Market Competition Affect Employer - Provided Training? Evidence from the UK," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0018, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2005. "The Brave New World of Central Banking: The Policy Challenges Posed by Asset Price Booms and Busts," Working Papers 2005/14, Czech National Bank.
- Randall Reback & Julie Berry Cullen, 2006. "Tinkering toward accolades: School gaming under a performance accountability system," Working Papers 0601, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Lang & Michael Manove, 2006. "Education and Labor-Market Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 12257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cartwright, Edward & Conley, John & Wooders, Myrna, 2005. "The Law of Demand in Tiebout Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 734, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2005. "Fiscal Decentralization: A Political Economy Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 721, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Kalan Chatterjee, 2010. "Crime Reporting: Profiling and Neighbourhood Observation," Discussion Papers 06-04, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.