Report NEP-GEO-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Brunello & Francesca Gambarotto, 2006. "Do Spatial Agglomeration and Local Labor Market Competition Affect Employer - Provided Training? Evidence from the UK," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0018, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Nalini Prasad & Anthony Richards, 2006. "Measuring Housing Price Growth – Using Stratification to Improve Median-based Measures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bernd Görzig & Martin Gornig & Axel Werwatz, 2006. "Firm Specific Wage Spread in Germany - Decomposition of regional differences in inter firm wage dispersion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-045, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Leigh L. Linden & Jonah E. Rockoff, 2006. "There Goes the Neighborhood? Estimates of the Impact of Crime Risk on Property Values From Megan's Laws," NBER Working Papers 12253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Hansen, 2006. "Australian House Prices: A Comparison of Hedonic and Repeat-sales Measures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John J. Siegfried & Allen R. Sanderson & Peter McHenry, 2006. "The Economic Impact of Colleges and Universities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0612, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & HURIOT, Jean-Marie, 2006. "Megacities vs. Global Cities. The institutional hypothesis," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernd Görzig & Martin Gornig & Axel Werwatz, 2006. "East Germany’s Wage Gap: A non-parametric decomposition based on establishment characteristics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.